Days to mark on the calendar

Monday, May 08, 2006

I have my dates set up for one of the farmer's market organization's venues. Check here to see where I am going to be in the near future. Check out all the other vendors who are involved too. I am so excited to be a part of it all.
I am also looking into a few other market events that I might be able to get in on. The summer is certainly going to be a busy one. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a good sun umbrella that I can use for the venues that is going to serve me well.

There is a little exchange I am working on too - my first swap! Michelle has made a fabulous little mermaid doll for my daughter (she is in love with mermaids!!!) and I am making a dress for her little girl. I am still working on the finishing touches (sorry Michelle!) on the dress though since it is busy around here.

Our annual Walkathon is this Thursday and it's been taking up a lot of my time helping out with fundraising. It's a fun day for the kids and there is mucho dinero raised for the school but I will be glad when Thursday is behind us.

I have also been tipped off to the Harry Potter release date for next year's movie. I am going to be counting the seconds and you can too by checking the counter on the sidebar.
YAY!

0 witty words: