Last day of Feb

Wednesday, February 28, 2007


I can't believe another month has gone by so fast. Here is another image that I have been working on. It is not quite finished actually. There is a bit more inking in to do but I drew the ferns on the bottom and my children promptly pointed out that "Flora" has now become the "Bearded Lady"! Hmmm. The pencil sketch was much looser and the ferns did not quite have that same facial hair effect as they do with black ink. Where to go from here? Maybe she will be morphed into the Green Man some how? I don't know.

1 witty words:

Littlelou said...

Wow I think this is great..well done. i like to draw a bit myself when I get the notion (which isn't that often unfortunately). at the moment I have found myself painting 4ft Shrek characters for my local kids ward!!