The Guts and the Glory

Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkins are messy. Here is a work in progress and then the final product with candles inside. You would think that after all these years I would figure it out. It is a messy job, but someone's got to do it.



I want to get a better shot of them both in action outside but that will have to wait until Hallowe'en night. There are still a few adjustments to make on these two cyclops'.



Just 2 MORE SLEEPS!

Speaking of glory, I am unfortunately going to miss out on the performance that I really wanted to go see. Henry Rollins is taking his show to Vancouver tomorrow but unfortunately it was a little hard for me to wrangle myself a way to go and see the show. Maybe next time, but who knows when that will be. From what I understand it has been a while since he did a tour of this scope. Anywho, hope it goes well.

0 witty words: