Great Saturday

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Today was a great day for me. Yesterday I delivered some napkins and coffee cozies to a new shop here in Kelowna located at the Summerhill Pyramid Winery. The shop is called Shop the Valley and today was the "open-house/meet the artisans" day. It was really a great time. So many awesome artisans are doing great things in the area.

I didn't get any pics of the actual event but here is an older photo of the pyramid at Summerhill where the wine reserve is.

On another note, I finally unpacked the last box of kitchy stuff that I had hidden away in my office and did some mantle decorating. This is what I came up with but I must admit that I am not completely satisfied with it. Mainly my issue is that the look is a bit too eclectic for the modern theme that has emerged in the living room after the new addition of the mod table. A bit of a conundrum, especially since the living room is attached to the dining room which is definitely in the exhibiting a very traditional look. (Post with the dining room pics is coming soon.)



Not to mention the "shabby chic" look that has emerged in my bedroom. A serious design dilemma as my house is having some design identity crisis.

0 witty words: