My New Shop Banner

Saturday, February 16, 2008

CHECK IT OUT!

Ok, you might remember I was going to make myself a spiffy new banner for my shop using the nice vectorized logo I got using the Vector Magic program. Well, it turns out I still need to invest in Photoshop or some other program to get the results that I want for a decent looking banner. Since I am not about to do that and then spend hours trying to fiddle with the images I decide to make a big purchase and buy a banner. This is the custom banner I got from a very nice and qualified graphic designer from Etsy.

So yeah I had to fork over a few bucks but the amount of time it saved me by getting someone else to do something for me the right way was worth it. Don't you agree?

Go to Alternati's Etsy shop and see for yourself.

2 witty words:

rtisan said...

Wow! GORGEOUS banner!

PolkaDotsAndPaisley said...

I was already thinking to myself "what a nice banner!" before I even began reading your blog entry.