Get Paid to Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do you ever wonder how people get to blog for money? Well I can answer that right here for you.
Companies looking to advertise on blogs take the opportunity to use the blogosphere network through third party service providers like Smorty.
Smorty is a service that connects advertisers with bloggers. There are many such services available on the net but I have recently discovered the Smorty network and it is working well for other bloggers so I thought I should give it a try.

It is looking great so far. Opportunities are emailed to bloggers so the framework is all in place for both bloggers and advertisers to get what they want out of the working relationship. There is even a forum that serves bloggers who get paid to blog and might have a few questions as well as support in the form of Q & A. I think it is a great way both for me to get paid for blogging as well as for companies to get some great exposure in blog advertising.

If you are interested in making some extra cash for something that you might already be doing (blogging) then you should check into Smorty. You will be glad you did!

0 witty words: