Etsy 101 - The Mother of all Lists

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I get quite a few hits from people who are looking for alternatives to Etsy as an online sales options due to my post way back when.

I never did get around to critiquing and reviewing the options that I posted but I still plan on getting to that one day soon. In the meantime, I am going to stick with it in a typical love-hate relationship that I have got going on here.

On that note, I get to the main topic of today's post;

Loosewire Studio has compiled an extensive and informative list of resources to use while on Etsy. I have been on Etsy for a while now but am by no means an expert and I really learned lots of great "insider info" on the thread about it over on the Etsy forum. If you are looking at alternatives to Etsy as a current seller, you might want to check out the "Mother of all Lists"target="_blank" for some insight into some essential tools that might help your selling experience.



One of the useful links provided in the list is for Picnik, an online photo-editing software that works wonders. Next week I will be posting a before and after of my shabby photos turned fabulous using the Picnik site.

Do you have any favourites from Loosewire's master list?

0 witty words: