Ye Olde Etsy Shoppe - Come and Get some Hooters!

Monday, June 09, 2008


Today is the big launch! Finally the Ella Cinders shop that I have been putting together actually comes together. The Ella Cinders blog has been up for a while but I haven't really posted much so you'll have to check back later. I am really excited about this as it is something I have been wanting to do for a while now.

My mom is also going to be contributing some items as over the years she has accumulated some really cool things and they are getting to the point where they are looking to unload some of it. Should be interesting. I will be doing all the administrative stuff for this little venture.

There is sure to be some great vintage finds as we ramp up the store this week. I will be listing a few items each day so keep looking.



These are one of the first items listed - a great pair of hooters! Cast iron mini owl trivets. There are a few more hooters in ye olde etsy shoppe too, so go check them out! (Honestly, what were you thinking?!!!)

1 witty words:

Raven said...

Who doesn't love a nice pair of hooters??!? ;) hee hee

xxx
Raven