Feel Good Friday Post

Friday, September 05, 2008

So here I am busy doing the job search thing and trying to get something together for my kids birthday. It's been a whurlwind of a week with school starting up and the craziness that goes with that ritual. Some feel-good Friday posting is a necessary ticket for me today so here is what I found via Tea & Honey Bread. Ever wonder who you are?




You Are Big Bird



Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.



You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.



You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.



How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."

4 witty words:

jeweledrabbit said...

Haha. I'm Elmo. Tickle me, please. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think I'm Cookie Monster (me looooove cookie!) but something tells me I'd end up as Oscar the Grouch!
:) Robin
cinnamon and honey

T.Allen said...

Haha...my husband is Ernie-we got a kick out of that because we are certainly like that-he's the lighthearted one!

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading your blog and just nominated you for a "blog award". I hope it brings you some new readers.