Shop Shop til you Drop.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I guess I am jumping the gun a little to get a head start on Cyber Monday tomorrow.
I have been busy trying to find something special to get for my daughter who is having a Birthday in a few weeks. Her B-Day is so close to Christmas it always seems as if it is almost eaten up by the excitement of the holiday season so this year I want to do something extra special for her.

I think I have it all worked out but seeing as I want it to be a big surprise I won't give away too many clues to the mystery here. I did settle on a few things from another vintage seller on Etsy.
The Eclectic Curio has a great selection of goodies and I picked out a few good reads that the lovely shop owner has agreed to gift wrap and address to my daughter. You can read more about the shop and such on the Eclectic Curio blog.

2 witty words:

Anonymous said...

thank you! it was a pleasure doing business with you!

PAC said...

I'm shopping online too but can't post about it on my blog either!! Have a great Sunday!!!