Thinking Ahead

Thursday, November 06, 2008


Now that Hallowe'en is well behind us we can focus on the next sugar-coated excuse for a holiday. Most everyone I know is usually very busy from pretty much now right through until oh, about January 2nd. That's two months of crazed holiday madness.

I still try to keep the focus on handmade gifts and the "Less is More" mantra is always in place for me. Luckily, there are many helpful hideaways on the internet where we can all find some crafty goodness when we don't have the time to whip something up ourselves.

Inspire Handmade, Craftster, and BuyHandmade are just a few places to get going with a helping hand to handmade help this festive season. Really, there are so many options that there is little excuse to NOT give the gift of handmade goodies this year.

Not to mention the many venues where you can buy online direct from seasoned artisans. I think you know where this is going so I will leave you to it.......

0 witty words: