MMMMMMM Bacon....

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is a fun post for a very special person. (And by "special" that person will KNOW what I mean!)

Ever wanted to give someone a virtual side of bacon?

Well LOOK NO FURTHER! As you can see some cyber genius has come up with the application and it is easy as pork-pie to do to any URL. Just go to the site and check it out. You can see the Bacon'd Blog and get more of the details but it is super easy and well, who DOESN't want an order of crispy goodness with their websurfing anyways?

4 witty words:

T.Allen said...

Stop the insanity! *Runs to check it out!*

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you for that! I laughed out loud. I guess it helped that I really like Bacon!

Pam Hawk said...

OMG. My daughter and I started the Atkins diet last week and we both have been craving bacon. This is awesome. (And we each have lost about 8 lbs so far and neither of us are sick of salad yet, so that's promising!)

Thanks!

...now if only my computer monitor had smell-o-vision...

Pam Hawk said...

Hey. I baconized your blog. LOL

http://bacolicio.us/http://psilology.blogspot.com/