Who' s The Biggest Loser Now? !!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

So I have begun to meet my 'resolutions' for the year, with the help of a little app called 'Lose It'. It's totally WORKING!!!


I lost about 5 lbs. in the first week. I was aiming for losing the recommended maximum of 2 lbs per week but I guess my body was just so used to having more calories I ended up losing a lot more. 

I think there is probably a lot of 'water weight' in there to but it's been great and so far SO easy ! Keeping on target is actually a fun little challenge and I feel like its so accurate it gives me the motivation I need to keep it up. 

There are also fun little badges you get in your email inbox so that's a nice little bonus.  

My 'New Year,New You!' Campaign is starting to pay off and I couldn't be more excited about it. YAY ME!!!

0 witty words: