Finally Finished!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Yay!!
I finally finished the dress that I was working on for the swap I'm supposed to be doing. I hope that my exchange partner hasn't given up on me (*wink!) . I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow if all goes well.

Things are moving right along with the preparations for both the markets and the photoshoot that I am going to be doing next week.

Sparks is winding down now, only 3 meetings left for the year. How time flies... I have enjoyed my first year as a leader (assistant leader actually) even though it makes for a busy Wednesday. Girl Guides of Canada is a great organization and I am proud to be a member again after a twenty year hiatus. (Yes I was a Brownie & Girl Guide.) This time I am taking it a bit more seriously though.

P.A.C. is voting tonight on positions to be held for next year. (That's Parent Advisory Committee, for those who want to know). I have put my name in for the Secretary position so I'll see how that pans out. The whole thing should be interesting as there are a few parties who seem to enjoy trying to make a political issue out of everything that goes on in school these days. I am not one of those people. I find it hard to work with people like that. Hopefully it won't turn in to a full 3-ring circus. (Wish me luck!)

0 witty words: