Portobello West time agian,

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's time again for the Portobello West Market for September. I hadn't realized it is a monthly event until I saw it advertised somewhere that it is on again this Sunday, the 24th. I LOVE this idea because I really never have much to do on Sundays except clean the house and what better excuse to get out of the house than a market? I will definitely be there.

I was so happy to see at the last market that a long time friend Shelley of Blushing Designs here in Vancouver was selling her wares there. The turnout last go around was great. Maybe because it was the first event but I think this is just what Vancouver's market scene needs on a regular ongoing basis. Who knows? I might even check into it myself for selling my stuff.

0 witty words: