Some Big Events

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I have a few big things planned for the next little while. I am participating in a few events that are going on around town and thought people might like to know about them.
First, I am selling at Maternal Creations. It is a holiday market event put on at another visionary's place; Pomegranate Community Midwives. They are having a sale of local mom-made stuff on the 24th and 25th of November. It should be fun.

The very next day, I will be selling at an event in White Rock for home based businesses. I am extra excited about this event because local entrepreneur and mom Sandra Wilson is the main speaker. She is the founder of the uber-popular Robeez Footwear here in Burnaby and I think the event is sure to be well attended. I found out about it through BabyVibe where Kelley Scarsbrook had an article posted with home based business tips. Kelley is a mom and entrepreneur who is the mastermind behind this wonderful lunch and learn event.

So, I sew. Sewing lots to get ready for these two events, among the other mainy things I have going on. Is that the sound of holiday obligations I hear ringing in the background? No, I hope it"s just my phone!

0 witty words: