Woo-Whoo! More Props!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

So look at us! We are (almost) famous! Shared Vision Magazine has come out with their November issue after much anticipation and lookiloo who is in the Visionary section! I am so excited. Big thanks to Vanessa Richmond who interviewed me and wrote the article.
I also have an article and profile in the Re:connection Magazine that Nicole runs. More promo!!! It is expected to be up very soon (momentarily even) so check it out. This issue is all about Hemp and it's many benefits. Did I mention I wrote and article for it? Yay for me, my first forray into writing, for an actual audience even (other than you, my dear readers!).
I do have to say, at the risk of dating myself, "I love it when a plan comes together!"
On the homefront, everyone is battling the fall onslaught of illnesses. Yuck. Glad Hallowe'en is behind us now.

0 witty words: