A limited Edition Coffee Cozy

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The DIVA COZY! Who would not LOVE sipping their to-go coffee decked out in this beauty?



This might be an extremely limited edition, as in this is the ONLY one like it.
The cute little fancy schmancy heart shaped grommets are a HUGE pain to work with. I think they are actually a scrapbooking product and not meant to go through the 3 layers of fabric there are in this coffee cozy design.


I am very happy with this design otherwise. I do have some more industrial type of steel grommets but they are just plain round ones, maybe a few basic colours. I think I will be using those from now on. My fingers hurt too much after putting these ones together.

1 witty words:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I am catching up on your blog (Syd posts more than you do!) but want to know how much the diva coffee holders go for... email me!

Leah