We Went Skiing Today

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Since the step-kids are here we decided to take advantage of all the snow and headed up to the local ski hill to do some ski runs. Easier said than done.

My kids have NEVER strapped on the skis before and I can tell you that I really had a challenging day pushing them up the baby hill and getting them to try it out. They were keen and all but it is just a new sensation to them so there was definitely some instruction going on and it is really hard to give a demo when you are not on skis yourself.

I am very thankful for the help of my Dad who was great. All in all a tiresome day and no pics because I didn't want to have anything happen to my camera by accident.

R-Mo did a great job with his snowboard though and so did L on the sticks. They pretty much just went off and did their own thing while me and Pops were busy with my littles which was also great.

0 witty words: