The EP!C Announcement

Sunday, April 13, 2008



There is some big news that has been brewing around these parts and here is my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT;

I am exhibiting my children's wear label at EP!C in Vancouver next weekend!
This is a big to-do as the numbers are huge for this event. They expect upwards of 20,000 people to come through the doors to see the show and the best part is, they are mostly all my target market! The demographic is right for my hemp children's clothes as the Ethical Progressive Informed Consumer is who I want to be seeing my designs.

I even have some extra exposure thanks to Fashion High as they have so kindly organized some fashion shows for FH members to participate in. All in all it is going to be an action packed weekend and what better timing than right before Earth Day to check out some sustainable goods for greenies.

I enjoyed the EP!C show last year as a panelist but this year is taking it to a new level for me. I love it when a plan comes together!

0 witty words: