I Found a Great Online Selling Option

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Some of you who have been keeping up with my online-goings-on might recall my exploration into the vast arena of online shopping cart providers. I have posted about different options in the past and here I have found one more that deserves a mention.


Ashop Commerce is a great provider of shopping cart software with many extras to enhance your ecommerce software experience. They offer free store design with many versatile templates for an attractive shop set up. The pricing structure is varied to address the diverse needs of those of us in the market for shopping cart options. If you check out their shopping cart software you will notice they really do cover all aspects of selling online for merchants.

As a bonus, I noticed that they also offer SEO techniques within the shopping cart software which is something I think all online merchants find challenging. What more could we ask for in a complete online selling solution? They even have a free 10 DAY trial offer that doesn't even require a credit card! I think I might just be their next customer.

0 witty words: