Indie Love Spring Gift Guide 2008

Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Check it out right HERE! And aren't those graphics just a HOOT?!!!

The fabulous Kristen runs the Indie Love blog (and is also a fantastic line of bee-u-T-ful jewels as you can see at Coquito Designs) puts up a seasonal gift guide and the Spring '08 guide is now up for your viewing pleasure.

Note that of course this post really is all about me, as I have a small spot with some info in there as well.


Well, okay I guess it can't be just all about me. When you check out the Gift Guide, you have GOT to look at the featured artist who is right below my spot. Amazing stuff from Cambria of Cambria's Creations. What a sense of colour and design! Can you believe she is only 12 years old! And that's no April Fool's joke either.

On the other hand, I will apologize for the excessive use of linkage in this post which is quite laughable. Sorry about that folks!

1 witty words:

KR said...

This is just perfect timing! I am planning out our Christmas gifts for this year early, so that we aren't stressed come birthdays and Christmas! I will be purusing the site quite a bit I think! :)

I have some big news over at my blog as well, so if you have a moment, pop on over and take a peek. HUGS!

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome