I Just Have to Share...

Monday, April 07, 2008

I came across this on another blog, don't ask me how I landed there, something about SEO stuff for bloggers where Mark Lancaster commented and all I can say is.................................................
OKAY, I can't even begin to describe this scenario so you just have to go there yourself and see the YouTube clip he posted. (I'd post it here but I haven't figured out how to do that yet....)

Anywho, don't take my word for it, just go there. It's kind of like a train wreck. You don't want to see it but you just can't stop looking. And the worst part of the whole scene is that I don't know if the original Amy Winehouse is the more unappealing or this "impersonator" that Mark has so nicely shared with us. So now I share it with you so you can be the judge.

And here, I have been lamenting for a few days about finding good content to post on this little blog. (Yes, I know, the term "good content" is relative....)

0 witty words: