A Bag From Danny Seo!

Saturday, August 09, 2008


Look what I won! Isn't it uber-eco cool?
I commented on Daily Danny about the Method brand of eco-products and I was so happy to see a comment on my post telling me that I had won this super eco-tote. I don't know what makes me more excited, the winning or the thought that someone famous might have actually visited my blog and read it! Teehee, I am all giddy about the whole thing.

Danny writes a great blog full of eco tips and awesome ideas about green decorating. It has some super DIY project posts so go check it out. Personally, I have been stalking reading his blog for quite a while and what a bonus to actually win something from him. I can't wait! Thanks Danny!

(Image credit; shamelessly lifted right from Daily Danny!)

2 witty words:

Pam Hawk said...

Whoo hoo!

I agree with you aobut Method products, too. I love them. Besides being good products for the earth, they all smell great and clean far better than the nasty chemical stuff. The all-purpose cleaner is hands-down the best degreaser I've ever tried.

Congrats on the bag! (Now you can go shopping - for more Method, right? LOL)

T.Allen said...

Congrats on the win and drawing famous folks to your blog gets and extra thumbs up.