Things are happening....

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Things are really starting to heat up around here. The business is taking off.
There are a few things that have led to these developments and I feel that they really deserve honourable mention on the blog even though I'm not sure who even reads this thing, if anyone.

First off, I would like to say a big Thanks! to Sarah Murray of Fashion High for all of her great work. She runs the Honey Mustard Fashion & Media Services and is also the driving force behind the Fashion High arm of BALLE BC. I have never seen an organization that works so hard for it's members. Sarah's efforts seem tireless and it's really starting to pay off big time.

Fashion High has a booth at the Vancouver Home & Interior Design Show at BC Place Stadium. As a bonus, the Growing Up Cool fashion show for kids has been organized for Sunday at 2:00 PM. And GUESS WHAT! My designs are going to be featured in it! Can you dig it?

I am soo excited yet also running around like a chicken with my head cut off as there is not really a lot of time to prep. I am just going to keep plugging away at it and not miss this opportunity.

More big news tomorrow, but right now I need to get some sleep. Gotta be fresh in the AM!

0 witty words: