More Things are Happening...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So the book that I am going to be in is nearing it's completion date. Waking Up the Wes Coast, Healers and Visionaries is the brainchild of Jaime Kowal, local photographer here in Vancouver. With her fab photography and her new company, Catalyst Publications is getting ready for launch. And GUESS WHAT! My company is being profiled in it! Can you dig? You can check us out here in action at the photoshoot.

Also through this venture I have been contacted by Shared Vision Magazine and I will be profiled in their November issue as part of a visionaries series they have been doing for quite some time now. I was interviewed last week by writer Vanessa Richmond and I am very excited about the whole thing. Hmmm, a "local visionary"......who knew?...

I am still working on the facelift for the website as well as a few different promo items that I have in the works. These will all be revealed very soon....

0 witty words: