Some Shameless Self Promotion

Saturday, March 01, 2008

A little while ago Kelly Malouf was looking for artisan interviewees and I got to be one of them. Kelly has some fabulous work of her own on her website and she also features different artisans daily on her blog. She has quite a selection of artists and designers already featured and with a post everyday(!) the list is quickly growing.

You can see my interview here. I hope you all enjoy it and take a look at Kelly's great work. With jewelry, clothing and accessories available, Kelly is a very busy woman indeed.

1 witty words:

Kelly said...

I would like to say a HUGE thank you for this post. You are too kind! The interviews are really fun for me, and I'm honored to do them. They are really helping customers get to know the people behind the products. Still looking for more to do too!
Thanks again!
Kelly