Thinking of Travels

Friday, May 30, 2008

Not many of you will know this but once upon a time I was quite athletic. (Yes, I know Dad, it’s hard to tell these days!) I even went to see a match at the World Cup of Rugby one year in Wales. It was a great game but needless to say Wales beat Japan by quite a margin.

My parents just got back from a month long tour of the UK and it got me reminiscing about travelling to see the Rugby World cup in Wales in 1999. What a fun time we had but I was sure glad that my Dad did all the planning for it.

If I were to do it again I would definitely be making use of this Worldwide Sports Travel website as it seems to address all the needs of the sports minded traveler. I you are thinking of traveling at all and sports are your game, you must check them out. Looks like a great service and next time I travel I will be looking further into it myself.

0 witty words: