Tuesday Free-for All

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Do you blog on Blogger?
Well then today is your LUCKY DAY!

If you are using a standard template on Blogger and you want to change that then you have happened upon the right blog indeed.

I have been working on customizing themes for Blogger/Blogspot and I am giving away two of them to the first two qualified people who comment here.

Free skins include the following services:

  • Custom header image
  • Custom background image installation (hosted by your image host like Flickr or Photobucket)
  • 3 Custom sidebar headers (ie: Links, Friends, Misc.)
  • Matching Favicon and installation
The only thing that I ask in return is that you add my badge to your blog for as long as you use the custom template or any part of it. I would also use your blog as an example in my portfolio (which means more traffic for YOU so it's a "Win-Win" so to speak!)

I think this is a very fair arrangement and you get the super bonus of your very own personalized blog.
**Disclaimer; this is a free giveaway service. Be aware that I will need temporary access to your blogger account to implement the changes.

I have met so many fabulous folks on the internet. I just want to give back to such a supportive community and I think this is a great way to do it.

What do you all think?

2 witty words:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

I would be honored and thrilled if you chose my Pass It On Plates blog for the custom blogger theme. I've always liked your style and think your design would be a great fit for my brand.

Thanks for this opportunity!
(click my name to go to my blog)
-Pam

Robin Honig Willens said...

How cool is Stacey for making this offer? Promise to return the favor!
:) Robin