My Other House is a Palace

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I know what you are thinking; "In her dreams!"
Well you are right there. In my dreams I live in a palace in Europe somewhere with sweeping views of both green pastures and blue waters.
When my millions roll in I will be actually shopping for real estate, not just surfing aimlessly. And I'd settle for a chateau or a villa. Heck, I'd even settle for a thatched roof cottage if there were a remote possibility of finding a princely neighbour nearby.



Anywho, I digress. I found this page on WISTS and had to check out some lavish homes fit for "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Millenium Edition".

Below is my personal favourite. It's just a "Maison Bourgeiose", fairly typical I would imagine for the wine region it is situated in. It has a certain je ne sais quios about it that I just really like. But not the pricetag of course which is a cool million.



I don't think they will be fooled with a bag of Monopoly money either.
OH well.... a girl can dream.

1 witty words:

Earmark Social said...

oh i wish monopoly money had value... life would be so much more fun! Great blog!