I Am Officially Published!

Friday, January 12, 2007

So a while back I wrote a dandy little article on the benefits of hemp as a fashion-able fibre. (I think I "coined" a new one there!) It was for Re:Connection Magazine which is an online publication from the fabulously talented Nicole Carere here in Vancouver. The winter issue is finally up and running and my article can be seen here. Nicole also put up a great little profile of me with some more pics for all too see here.

As a little test to see if anyone actually reads this blog, I am putting on a little contest. If you read my article on the Re:Connection site and email me some info about the Chinese symbol for hemp you will receive one of my fab and famous coffee cozies for your enjoyment. The first 5 (that's five) people who respond who are not related to me or I have not dated (you know who you are!) are the winners as I only have five cozies to spare at the moment. (Can't keep the darned good things on the shelves!) Email with the heading "Cozy Blog Contest" in the subject line.

I am late in posting this tidbit but the Lunch & Learn event that I am exhibiting at in WhiteRock is fast approaching. My loyal readers might remember something about it back in November but that got postponed due to a snowstorm. The new date is on Saturday, January 10th from 12:30 to 3:30. The event is being put on by author and "mompreneur" Kelley Scarsbrook and featured speaker is Sandra Wilson, founder of Robeez Footwear. I am busy sewing for that big event. Thanks to Babyvibe.ca for putting me onto that one in the first place.

Wow, look at all the links in this post! And not (quite) all back to me. I love linkage.

0 witty words: